OPSTM Passport Personalization System
Centro Grafico DG offers customized data page overlays solutions to fit each different passport finishing line utilized by Customers i.e. roll to roll, sheets format with single or multi images (2 ups – 4 ups) suitable for in-line or off-line personalization systems. OPSTM is the ultimate solution for passport data page protection, constructed as a thin polymeric membrane specially formulated to become integral part of the data page, transferred by heat and pressure, after lamination it becomes impossible to alter personal data without destroying it.
The image, a high quality optical variable device (OVD or DOVID), is incorporated into the OPSTM film using HRI (High Refratcive Index) technology, creating a transparent version of the image which allows the personal data to be placed underneath the feature without being obscured.
OPSTM enables governments to issue machine-readable, digitally-imaged passports that meet international civil aviation (ICAO) and supplementary European (EU) requirements:
• ICAO 9303 and EU compliant
• Comprehensive range of integrated, multi-level, holographic and printed security features in register (UV invisible and visible fluorescent inks at specified wave length in register) for quick effective level 1 verification
• Machine readable features
• Highest quality holographic images and optical features
• Integrated metallic aluminium and copper patches
• Serialization of each single overlay for complete control of the product chain
• High security laser ablation numbering
Please contact us if you would like to receive further information on Centro Grafico DG’ solutions.
Centro Grafico DG is a worldwide player in the security foils’market, holograms and anti-counterfeiting systems.
It develops innvovative security solutions for products and documents, incorporating advanced optical and physical elements against counterfeting to guarantee the highest security for brands and documents.